Getting ready for the July 3 Release

(Update: I forgot that I have to finish the links and references in the paper, therefore I'm moving the public release of the paper to July10 -- have made the present version available to First Class and above right now -- please let me know if you find and grammar issues that need to be corrected -- thanks)  

Attached are the new graphics.  I have created three accounts

Youtube.com/EtherealMechanics

Odysee.com/EtherealMechanics 

bitChute.com/EtherealMechanics 

As you recall, the Electrogravity paper is being released on Distinti.com to the public July 10.

The first Electrogravity video will be released to the above three sites July 3.

Because I will not be able to take vacation as planned (it was supposed to start yesterday) the release schedule is adjusted as follows 

Jul 3:    ElectroGravity: Intro (EM03_00);  (ALL)

Electrogravity: Gravity(EM03_03); (PATREON ONLY) 

Jul 10: Electrogravity: Constructs(EM03_01); (ALL)

Electrogravity: Electricity(EM03_04); (PATREON ONLY)

Jul 17: Electrogravity: Pretonics(EM03_02); (ALL) 

Two weekend break (to catch up on other tasks -- I'll let Patreon folks know what's going on)

Aug 7: Electrogravity: Gravity(EM03_03):  (ALL)

Aug 14: Electrogravity: Electricity(EM03_04):   (ALL) 

Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/getting-ready-3-68254025

Tagged:

Comments

• iQuestiQuest Posts: 7
    edited July 2022
    Hi Robert:
    After I posted on the Patreon web site asking the best way to provide you the feedback you requested on the Electrogravity v0.5 draft it occurred to me that I could provide you my comments via a message at this EM web site.  Now I'm posting it here per your reply, I appreciate all your years of great work and looking forward to it going public.
    Regards,
    Javier
    SebastianG
  • SebastianGSebastianG Posts: 184
    @Distinti
    Take a look at the feedback from @iQuest
  • DistintiDistinti Posts: 38
    Got it.  Thanks very much 
    SebastianG
  • iQuest said:
    ... the best way to provide you the feedback you requested on the Electrogravity v0.5 draft ...
    Where did you find this draft?
    I've looked and looked for the last week now, and the best I've gotten is a comment from Robert Distinti saying he posted a link to something in some pinned comment "above", but I couldn't find any such pinned comment nor did I know for sure what he thought he linked to.
    I really want to look at this Electrogravity draft, and I thought that as a "First Class" Passenger ($10/month) it was something that was supposed to be available to me.  Now it's 2 days past when even the general public was planned to have access, and so far the only evidence I've ever seen that such a paper exists is Robert's comments about it, and your feedback to it.
  • << a comment from Robert Distinti saying he posted a link to something in some pinned comment "above" >>
    I refer here to this comment by Robert:
    "I have pinned it to the top -- it should be the very first post "
    on this Patreon page:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/getting-ready-3-68254025
  • iQuest said:
    ... the best way to provide you the feedback you requested on the Electrogravity v0.5 draft ...
    Where did you find this draft?
    Aha - found it - here - posted May 5 - a 51 page pdf that downloads as a file called "1":
    This post is pinned to the top of:
    SebastianG
  • iQuestiQuest Posts: 7
    @ThePythonicCow
    Good you found it, latest was first made available June 26 when Robert updated that May 15 post.  I also received an email on June 26 from patreon.com letting me know the May 15 post had been updated and that email included a link to directly download the 1.pdf from it.
    ThePythonicCowSebastianG