Solar Eclipse -> Earth quakes

A few years ago I watched a very interesting documentation about the growing earth (audio is german but you can use automatic english subtitles).

If you watch the video you can see some explanations that some earthquakes are induced by solar eclipses. Days after the solar eclipse earth quakes ocurred in regions which were hit by the shadow of the moon. In the video it is assumed that neutrinos coming from the sun are blocked by the mass of the moon. This cause an imbalance in earth core which build up and lead to earthquakes.

I also heard that the gravity is less after the earth quake. This lead to my theory how gravity can cause earthquakes.

Ok, so I just assume you all have watched Distinti's Video about the growing earth, just in case here is the link:

So here is my theory:
  1. If the moon is right between sun and earth an eclipse is happening and the gravity on earths surface is slightly less.
  2. The ether flow is less than before.
  3. Radioactive material is not getting enough ether to be stable and the fission processes are increasing.
  4. The material decays in lighter materials and their volume is expanding.
  5. The neutrons released during the fission process can start a chain reaction and destabilize more radioactive matter.
  6. The pressure under the crust is rising and earthquakes start while the expanded material is pressing in all directions
  7. After the earthquake the density of the material is lower and the gravity is just a little bit lower than before the earthquake.
Now I ask myself if we are able to use sensitive accelerometers to measure slight changes in local gravity around the globe and could built a system which could predict earthquakes? :O

My theory is very rough at the moment but it would be interesting what you think about it.

Playlist:
https://youtu.be/afuHbppDH-c?list=PL8B924DD962C55AE7

Part 1/5:

Part 2/5:

Part 3/5:

Part 4/5:

Part 5/5:

Comments

• SebastianGSebastianG Posts: 184
    edited April 2020
    The next Total Solar Eclipse is on the 21st of August 2017! And it's going right through the USA!

In Google Earth you can import the pathsfrom the following homepage:
    http://xjubier.free.fr/en/site_pages/So ... Earth.html

Do we have a forum member who lives near this path?
  • Wired and WoundWired and Wound Posts: 22
    edited April 2020
    I used to live in that area for most of my life, and what I can tell you is that there are two important geological features of interest.

1) Looking at the path of the eclipse shows that, as it passes over the main declination point in the united states, where all compasses will incline to, it will also pass very close to the junction of two of the most significant rivers, the Ohio and Mississippi.

2) There is also a very significant earthquake fault line near this junction point. Coincidence?

I consider all of my comments about science and physics to be theoretical and open for debate. My posts are not the views of Ethereal Mechanics, and are not meant to prove or disprove anyone else's theories. Anyone is welcome to correct or dispute them.
    edited April 2020
    Interesting! Thank you very much for your reply! I also read that there is an earth quake region in this part of the United States. I have to find more data.
    edited April 2020
    I used GoogleEarth to display the path of the shadow and information from the earthquake hazardous project.

On the path of the Solar Eclipse and also near the greatest eclipse point, are four areas of interest:
    • Wabash valley liquefaction features
    • St. Louis-Cape Girardeau liquefaction features
    • Fluorspar Area fault complex
    • Thebes Gap faults

The long term model from 2014 shows a higher hazard in these areas:

The short term model predict a 2-5% chance for damages in the area:

Less than two weeks till the Total Solar Eclipse! Stay safe everyone!
  • RadekCernyRadekCerny Posts: 14
    edited April 2020