Tides, binary orbits, Ethereal Mechanics

InformoInformo Posts: 6
Have tried to wrap my head around binary orbits with Ethereal (Aether whirlpool) orbital mechanics (that is proven originally by Kepler's empirical observations for his "harmonic law", Kepler's 3rd law, and confirmed with all observations since), and I am assuming that in a binary system, the two stars are simply orbiting within the Aether vortex of the other, like in image 2. That led me to think that maybe the reason tides occur on both sides of Earth at the same time, is because the Aether vortex around the moon is added to the one around Earth, like in image 3, and to maintain harmony the entire system becomes an ellipse. Could then also explain Kepler's 1st law.

Comments

• stuart_mstuart_m Posts: 1
    The drawing is misleading because in reality the tides are much higher further from the equator. Further, the drawing is obviously wrong as the acceleration of the water from earth's gravity would be much greater than the moon from the greater mass and proximity. Earth's gravitational pull is much greater than the moon but diminishes relative to the moon where the vector of the moon from the surface is perpendicular ie far north or far south. (Where the vector is at right angle to the center of the earth the acceleration of the water towards the moon is unaffected by the earth's gravity). At perpendicular the acceleration of the water towards the moon is greatest and the acceleration can be calculated by the gravitational formula. Perhaps after correcting the lies taught in school about tides then we can turn to your analysis. I agree the vortex supplies a better explanation for the tide on the far side of the earth.
    SebastianGThePythonicCow