Hello

DistintiDistinti Posts: 38
edited April 2020 in Newcomers Introduction
Robert Distinti -- 50 years old.
I have a Masters in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science -- specialty is Electromagnetic Physics
My day job is a Software Engineer so that there is no conflict of interest.

Ethereal Mechanics started 20 years ago (this summer) when I read that researchers discovered that the spring force in a spring is due to Coulomb forces. This stopped me in my tracks because the capacitor (which is also operated by coulomb forces ) is the electric analog for the spring. By symmetry I surmised that the inductor (which is the analog of a "mass") must be the mechanism of Inertia.

Finding a link between inertia and electricity was the missing link that Einstein was looking for.

It took me a while to realize that Faraday's "Law" was ridiculous -- A Model of electromagnetism that does not apply to point charges? Seriously?

There had to be a better model for inductance, that research let to the New Inductance Model and then to the New Magnetism model.

I kept pulling on the thread -- and now the emperor has no clothes.

Hope you enjoy this Blog. Many Thanks to Sebastian for this effort.
dsichkar

Comments

• SebastianGSebastianG Posts: 184
    edited April 2020
    Hi Robert,
    Thank you for being on board!

Without you this would never have been possible, keep up the good work.
    Can't wait to see the next videos!
  • LloydLloyd Posts: 35
    edited April 2020
    Robert, your ideas are very interesting. You mention a number of conventional science views that are ridiculous, but you haven't noticed yet, it seems, that health science has similar views that are ridiculous, like radiation and chemo treatments for cancer. The best alternatives treatments I know of so far are MMS, which is sodium chlorite in solution, and black salve or blood root. Mercola.com and Curezone.com etc have a lot of other health info.

I'll introduce myself shortly. There are a lot of good physics theories that should exchange ideas, because they can probably improve each other. Charles Chandler is working on getting theorists together and for improving science in general. See http://qdl.scs-inc.us/?top=4741.
  • edited April 2020
    Thank you for this place! It makes hope appear on my horizon which was missing for a long time.
  • dexalamadexalama Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    Hello,
    I am a new member here from Kathmandu, Nepal. Glad to join this forum.
  • EgyptraEgyptra Posts: 1
    edited April 2020
    Hallo,

Ich komme aus Hurghada, Ägypten.
  • SebastianGSebastianG Posts: 184
    edited April 2020
    Hello and welcome everyone!
  • dexalamadexalama Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    SebastianG wrote:
    Hello and welcome everyone!

Thank you, Admin..!!
  • HybridvreHybridvre Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    Distinti wrote:
    Robert Distinti -- 50 years old.
    I have a Masters in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science -- specialty is Electromagnetic Physics
    My day job is a Software Engineer so that there is no conflict of interest.

Ethereal Mechanics started 20 years ago (this summer) when I read that researchers discovered that the spring force in a spring is due to Coulomb forces. This stopped me in my tracks because the capacitor (which is also operated by coulomb forces ) is the electric analog for the spring. By symmetry I surmised that the inductor (which is the analog of a "mass") must be the mechanism of Inertia.

Finding a link between inertia and electricity was the missing link that Einstein was looking for.

It took me a while to realize that Faraday's "Law" was ridiculous -- A Model of electromagnetism that does not apply to point charges? Seriously?

There had to be a better model for inductance, that research let to the New Inductance Model and then to the New Magnetism model.

I kept pulling on the thread -- and now the emperor has no clothes.

Hope you enjoy this Blog. Many Thanks to Sebastian for this effort.
    I posted a topic, are you interested in consulting