UNIFIED EXPRESSION AND LONGITUDINAL VELOCITIES

Longitudinal velocities can be shown by:

Ƶ ←→ = 5.4 ns/m = 185e^6 m/s = (Æv*Φ)^-1 = ÆTHEREAL PERMEABILITY
Æε →← = 2.06 ns/m = 485e^6 m/s = (Æv/Φ)^-1 = ÆTHEREAL PERMITTIVITY

The "speed of light" is defined by the acceleration of energy. During the positive slope of the wave the leading edge accelerates to ε485e^6 m/s, and the trailing edge begins decelerating to µ185e^6 m/s. When both of these accelerations reach their maximum, they will be at their greatest distance from each other, and thusly there inertias will be equally displaced. This represents the non-resonant attribute of propagation.

At this point the leading edge will begin to decelerate to µ185e^6 m/s and the trailing edge will begin to accelerate to ε485e^6 m/s, this being the negative slope of the wave. When both edges reach 300e^6 m/s in acceleration, they are now resonant since their inertia will be equal. This is the phenomenon that the quantum quacks refer to as the photon.

It all comes down to force and acceleration, and the longitudinal aspect of the transverse wave. Space is defined by the U.E. as the loss of inertia, where the leading and trailing edges are at maximum displacement ε485e^6 m/s and µ185e^6 m/s, and Time as √((µ^-1)(ε^-1)) s/m. You will notice that whichever which part of the wave that is being observed, the time will always be the same while the inertia is what varies.

Example:

Positive slope null:
µ3e^8 m/s →→ T3e^8 m/s →→ ε3e^8 m/s ___________________ [Trailing edge: µ = 1 →→] [Leading edge: ε = 1 →→]

Positive peak velocities:
← µ185e^6 m/s →→ T3^8 m/s →→→→ ε485e^6 m/s ← _______ [Trailing edge: µ = Φ^-1 →] [Leading edge: ε = Φ →→→]

Negative slope null:
ε3e^8 m/s →→ T3e^8 →→ µ3e^8 m/s _______________________ [Trailing edge: ε = 1 →→] [Leading edge: µ = 1 →→]

Negative peak velocities:
→→→→ ε485e^6 m/s ← T3e^8 m/s ← µ185e^6 m/s →→ ______ [Trailing edge: ε = Φ →→→] [Leading edge: µ = Φ^-1 →]
I consider all of my comments about science and physics to be theoretical and open for debate. My posts are not the views of Ethereal Mechanics, and are not meant to prove or disprove anyone else's theories. Anyone is welcome to correct or dispute them.

Comments

• lgardilgardi Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    Waves are continuously sloshing between kinetic and potential energy according to Robart Distinti. Energy itself is inertia. There are two kinds of inertia; stillness inertia or mass and motion inertia or momentum.The type of inertia varies from kinetic to potential energy. I think this is what you mean when you say inertia varies. Inertia is always conserved. Loss of inertia is non-conservative. Force and power are examples of loss of inertia.
  • Wired and WoundWired and Wound Posts: 22
    edited April 2020
    Yes. The inertia is just being "bounced" back and forth between the µ and ε, but also the inertia is proportional to the magnitude (Time constant) of the medium.
    I consider all of my comments about science and physics to be theoretical and open for debate. My posts are not the views of Ethereal Mechanics, and are not meant to prove or disprove anyone else's theories. Anyone is welcome to correct or dispute them.