Archive of scientific documents

GeorgeGeorge Posts: 11
Found an interesting path with some potentially interesting scientific archives found whilst hunting work of E.W. Silvertooth re: his redo of Michelson-Morely's work:
http://spirit-science.fr/ArchivesScientifiques/

Specifically I was looking for this and this, but the others there are fantastic as well.

Comments

• Wired and WoundWired and Wound Posts: 22
    edited April 2020
    Very nice information definitely worth reviewing. Thanks  B) 
    I consider all of my comments about science and physics to be theoretical and open for debate. My posts are not the views of Ethereal Mechanics, and are not meant to prove or disprove anyone else's theories. Anyone is welcome to correct or dispute them.
  • SebastianGSebastianG Posts: 184
    edited April 2020
    Nice find! Especially the last document (from 1989)!

If you are able to measure your own velocity to the ether, you could use such a device for all kinds of stuff! Like for example in Navigation of an airplane.
  • ArmanArman Posts: 13
    edited April 2020
    Hi there,
    What do you think can we bend light ? Would light bend at near filed of RF antenna? I am asking that question, because the free space impadance of near field of radiating antenna is different than than far filed . Near filed impadance is higher than free space impadance root square of permeability/permativity =377 Ohm. So. can we assume that near field permability and permativity is changed? So speed of light should be changed, since permability and permativity had been changed at near field.
    Regarding Michelson Morley experiment, the interferantion picture will shift if the there is accelaration relative to ether. Already such a experiment done.
  • SebastianGSebastianG Posts: 184
    edited April 2020
    Hi Arman,

Apparently, the only way to bend light (in a vacuum) is gravity. But maybe if the electromagnetic fields around an antenna are really high, could they affect the ether and bend light? I don't know, this would be a nice question for Robert :)