HI EVERYONE

MarcinMatMarcinMat Posts: 6
edited April 2020 in Newcomers Introduction
My name is Marcin Matwiejczyk i live in Poland I am an electronics engineer with fifteen years of experience.My daily job is to repair laptops.
I use online translator so there may be some distortion in what I write, but I know the English language well enough to correct mistakes .
I'm interested in all of science . I think the new discoveries made ??possible by studying anomalies. That is why I particularly interested in free energy devices .
I know that 95 % of them are scams but 5 % of them are in my opinion a solid theoretical foundation .
I have my own theory of gravity , and is in some parts compatible with Etheral Mechanics.

Comments

• MenausMenaus Posts: 21
    edited April 2020
    Hi Marcin, welcome to the forum!
    This forum is mostly inactive, not a lot of people post. You're lucky that I checked it when I did, otherwise you would have been posting into the ether (lol). Distinti rarely posts too. I have no idea if he still reads, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I should mention that Ethereal Mechanics is not about free energy, if by free energy you mean over unity. According to Distinti, it simply has better models for the universe than conventional physics.
  • SebastianGSebastianG Posts: 184
    edited April 2020
    Hello Marcin and welcome to the forum!

I'm hope will share your theory of gravity here in the forum :)
  • MarcinMatMarcinMat Posts: 6
    edited April 2020
    My theory of gravity is nothing new. I simply agree with the theory before Einsteinian the gravity is power acting from the outside is omnidirectional and is electromagnetic radiation . The frequency of this radiation must be very high so that the wavelength is equal or slightly bigger than the size of the proton. It is probably some exactly determined frequency , additionally the gravitational radiation must partly be absorbed by matter. in this respect it is matching the theory of Mr Distinti. since it is possible to block the electromagnetic radiation electrically charged material - this would explain Biefeld Brown Effect and Casimir effect.