Ether and Electricity.

Can anyone explain to me how ether relates to electricity under distinti's model. I understand classical electricity fairly well. How do conductive materials, dielectric and insulating materials work in ethereal mechanics? Is it different that in classical physics or the same transfer of the electron?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• RadekCernyRadekCerny Posts: 14
    edited April 2020
    I believe it is pretty much the same. The Distinti model differs at the sub-atomic level (eg the composition of the electron and proton) and so has a competing set of equations. Electricity is still a flow of electrons (or holes?) and todays equations hold true most of the time. The 'ether' is what makes/keeps matter. My take on Distinti's work is that is appears to be what was previously the GUT - but instead of unifying quantum physics and relativity, he threw them out as they had flaws, and re-imagined the composition of the universe. I am still trying to find a flaw in it. The lectures are great - worth watching.
  • mx159guitarmx159guitar Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    I've watched probably 95% of Distinti's videos and I agree, they are great! I have read a few other theories of the universe and his seems to make a lot more sense than the others. I hope that I'm not getting other theories mixed up and confused with Distinti's Ethereal Mechanics (which I might have). I have previously heard that electron flow is the effect of electricity not the cause of it. Smaller particles flowing (maybe pretons if I understand them correctly) push or force electrons to move. Has anyone heard of something like this?
  • RadekCernyRadekCerny Posts: 14
    edited April 2020
    Distinti's model is quite unique - I dont believe you could confuse it with another model. I can relate to him - he has been on a long journey, simply questioning that which is questionable and providing an alternate explanation if no suitable answer is given. I have undergone a similar journey in my field, quite unrelated to physics, but overall amazingly similar. As for your question, cause and effect (and the reverse!) are a big part of Distinti's universe but I dont recall anything specific here. Its interesting to note his ideas about current flow in permanent magnets. I think its time for a 3rd watching of the series.
  • Walter VerbrugggenWalter Verbrugggen Posts: 22
    edited April 2020
    How does the ether react with electricity....

Distinti starts from charges, without mass.
    These charges come in two flavors, positive and negative.

The ether is a binary medium, and consist of positive and negative particels.
    In the videos these particels are named ethons. There are positive ethons and negative ethons.

The ether is everywhere and wants to maintain in a stable state or equilibrium, the same quantity of positive and negative ethons.

Imagen a lake of water. All the water wants to reach the same height, so every place at a certain depth
    contains the same density and amount of water molecules per volume.

Ether is like this lake but is a mixture of two types of particles. the density of the particles has to be in a equilibrium

When a negative charge appears, it will consume positive ethons. The density of these positive ethons will decrease.
    From the surrounding positive ethons will flow towards the charge trying to reach the equilibrium again.
    In this case the negative ethons are untouched and the positive ethons are consumed by the negative charge.
    The result is, the negative charge wil be surrounded by negative ethons.

This is what is defined as the electic field...