Junk Health Science Is Like Junk Physics

LloydLloyd Posts: 35
edited April 2020 in Off-Topic & Archive
Greed-based Medicine
Robert mentioned in one or more videos that he has cancer and has been getting radiation treatments. I plan to show later in this post that conventional medicine is just as moronic as conventional physics and astronomy. If you study the history of modern medicine, you'll see how Greed took it over.

Something like 90% of doctors are said to admit that they would not take chemo or radiation if they had cancer. I heard that the cure rate is like 2% with those therapies, which is probably within the margin of error, so it's more likely 0% in reality. Both therapies actually can cause cancer.

Alternatives Are Best
I'll try to point out some of the much better therapies that I know of. One is "MMS", which is actually Sodium Chlorite, mixed with an acid to obtain Chlorine Dioxide, which is pretty lethal for any foreign objects with low pH. I recently heard that Hemp Oil is good. Another is Black Salve, in which the main ingredient is Blood Root. A mostly Raw Food diet, including raw eggs blended with other things, and low carb, high natural fat diet, along with daily sunshine, pure water (not chlorinated or fluoridated) and fresh air are also important. Seeing a chiropractor or other health pro who does Applied Kinesiology can help determine each person's optimum nutritional needs.