Comments

• SebastianGSebastianG Posts: 184
    edited November -1
    <t>Interesting! There are some similarities with the Ethereal Mechanics Theory. But he also states that he don't knows why the ether is flowing into masses.<br/>
    <br/>
    The "Shape Distortion" of objects sounds interesting, but I would like to know how much the distortion would be in earth's gravitational field.</t>
  • DistintiDistinti Posts: 38
    edited November -1
    <r>What a let down, this guy (if this is not mere plagiarism of parts of my work) was mostly on the right track. This appears to be a dead end initiative, I say this not to be mean, but to highlight that if this initiative began in 1972 (as alleged), he should have resolved the other issues decades ago. Furthermore, in 40+ years, he should have more than a few papers, more than a single solitary experiment (the "Selin device") which produces ambiguous results and finally, somewhere in 4 decades, a mathematical model should have appeared from the primordial goo (it should have learned to walk upright by know).<br/>
    <br/>
    This is a classical example of what I call a monkey with a typewriter -- because of this I'm releasing the original version of D012: Monkeys with Typewriters which I filmed at the same time as I filmed video 49. I had intended to reshoot it to make it more interesting; however here it is <br/>
    <br/>
    <URL url="
    <br/>
    It essentially explains how I'm protecting ethereal mechanics</r>