New Math Construct -- Where is it?

So I've been waiting anxiously for Mr. Distinti to release his next video, which was purported to release yesterday (the 22nd). As of right now, I have yet to see it posted on his youtube page. This disappoints me, since I am interested in math and am always keen on learning new concepts within it. So I assume there has been some technical difficulties, may I ask what, Mr. Distinti?

Comments

• SebastianGSebastianG Posts: 184
    edited April 2020
    Hi Menaus,

Robert posted this on his youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/rdistinti/discussion

I HAVE WONDERFUL NEWS THAT YOU WONT LIKE,
    The Columbo video is done and ready for release; however, it will be delayed at least one more week.

The reason: There is a part of the New Math construct (NMC) which could either be defined as LEFT or RIGHT (I'm speaking in nebulous terms). I chose RIGHT for what seemed to be good reasons and that has produced very good results all along. Last night I was pushing the New Math Construct further by attempting to define the meaning of raising the NMC to a fractional, or negative, power. It turns out that LEFT produces more sensible answers here. In checking, LEFT works for the previous stuff that I have rechecked so far. In fact LEFT resolves an annoying problem in Ethereal Mechanics where RIGHT required the multiplication of another factor (which cold not be explained) to make the results match nature. In LEFT it works out without requiring the extra factor.

It is interesting how Mother Nature sugar coats the wrong paths. Right seemed so much more logical. ROA #27: Humans always seems to get stuff backwards before we get it right.

So the paper need be completely revised from RIGHT to LEFT and all identities and proofs need to be rechecked along with all computer code.

This change does not affect video #49 (columbo). But I think it is wise not to publicly reveal what the NMC is until the revisions have been copyrighted and witnessed.

This Delay could take from one to two weeks.

Sorry folks

I'm also waiting for the new math construct and reading his just makes me more curious!
  • MenausMenaus Posts: 21
    edited April 2020
    A shame. However if this makes things more consistent and even solves a bunch of problems, who am I to complain?