The electron rotates around the proton, but why?

When I first saw Robert's model of a hydrogen atom I also thought to myself why is the electron outside? If the positive and negative pretons are equally charged why is the proton always inside?

Could there be an imbalance in the ether, are there more negative than positive ethons? Could the ether consumption be the reason why the electron stays outside?

I'm really curious what you think about it.

Comments

• DistintiDistinti Posts: 38
    edited April 2020
    BINGO!! That's the kind of reasoning and logic that is needed.

Using ROA#22 in reverse; what must you conclude! (read the note at the bottom of the slide for ROA#22)

Using ROA#13 How many different way can you realize (or explain) that conclusion!
  • Walter VerbrugggenWalter Verbrugggen Posts: 22
    edited April 2020
    Last weeks the binary particle draw a lot of my attention....

The radius between two charges is not mathematically defined, so something is missing....

I've tried to order my toughts a bit, but didn't solved the gaps... yet....
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DCI ... sp=sharing
    (Feel free to edit it, to make it a usefull document... )

If charges consume ether,for example a negative charge consumes pretons, leaving an excess of ethons, the ether wants to reach again to an equilibrium.
    More pretons have to be provided from the surrounding ether to reach this equilibrium. Which will lead to an accelerated delivery of the missing particle (pretons).

Like Coulombs model describes a force between two charged particles, F= m.a, make me think on the acceleration of the ether as the driving force, and not the charges.
    Unifying gravity, magnetism and electrodynamic forces as an effect of the acceleration of the ether..

The repelling of two equal signed charges can be seen as a kind of pinching of the ether between the two.
    Due to the limit in speed of ethons, and pretons, between the two charges the ether has to reach an equilibrium to provide both charges with ether...
    This equilibrium could be a defining factor in the reachable distance between the charges.

In the case of the BMP, only ethons or pretons will be consumed, leaving the surroundings with the other particle, and maybe limiting the ethereal feed of the other particle...
  • SebastianGSebastianG Posts: 184
    edited April 2020
    Hi Walter,

I also was thinking about how the ether consumption is related to the coulomb's model!

Some points that are not clear for me yet:

negative preton consumes positive ethons in their surrounding space. Now we have more negative ethons around the negative preton. The ether starts flowing toward the electron while it still consumes positive ethons.

I can imagine three things that could happen:
    1. The negative preton can't get any more positive ethons and decays. It is like it starves itself to death by eating to fast.
    2. To prevent starvation, the negative preton starts to move into regions with positive ethons available.
    3. Or the negative preton reduces its speed so the ether consumption and its "hunger" is in balance.

(4.) A total crazy idea: If the preton has consumed to much and it is surrounded only by the wrong ethons, could it reverse it's polarity and start consuming the other "flavor"?

Repulsion:
    The coulomb's law says that equal charges (pretons) repel: This seems logical: Both pretons want the same flavor and if they are very close they can only consume half of their favorite ethons!

Attraction:
    It also says unequal charges attract and this is also easy to explain: If both are very near to each other they can consume even more of their favorite flavor! But if they get to close they will annihilate each other! The solution would be that they start orbiting around each other, like the BMP Neutron!

Also it looks like that there has to be shear within the ether between the positive and negative ethons! And if the shear creates a even a little bit of friction/viscosity, it means the attraction of unequal charges would be stronger because the shear is smaller in this case.

@Walter: Nice idea with the google document! I made some enhancements to your document:
    - Changed the colors to make it more compatible with Robert's Videos.
    - I made changes in the text to distinguish between positive/negative pretons and positive/negative ethons.
    edited April 2020
    @Sebastian thanks for the changes,
    alltough I've rearranged some items again...
    if electrons consist of two negative charged particles, and protons of positive charged particles, and the particles will consume ether,
    Each of the individual charges should consume ether....

If each charge can be compared to a ethereal sink, a negative charge is a preton sink, a positive charge is an ethon sink,
    The rotation of two charges can be compaired to a whirpool effect caused by the ethereal flow.

A negative preton consumes positive ethons in their surrounding space. Now we have more negative ethons around the negative preton. The ether starts flowing toward the electron while it still consumes positive ethons.
    As Distinti showed in the video: a charge will consume the opposite ethereal charge...

ethons do not consume pretons, otherwise there is no balance and void will be void, not ether.
    so the senstence above could be changed to:
    negative charge consumes positive ethons in their surrounding space. Now we have more negative ethons around the negative charge.

Can we even speak about a charge? Or does the surrounding ethereal creates the unbalance and gives the impression of a charge?
    How does a point in the ether makes a choice to consume or ethons or pretons?
  • LloydLloyd Posts: 35
    edited April 2020
    Which video or document best covers this subject of matter consuming ether or energy?
    Is it emV021 at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTpytbccqgs?

The short video clip within that video seems to explain well that matter must consume energy to maintain higher energy states, such as objects that are held at higher elevations by other objects in a gravity field.
    edited April 2020
    It seems like the best video about Ether consumption will be emv047 

Robert's message on his youtube channel:
    emv047: E=IC^2
    Premiers NLT June 10.
    Topics: E=IC^2 derived from abstract techniques that allow us to link Ether consumption to Matter. From this, the Energy density of Ether is derived. This discussion opens new gateways showing us more clues to subtle nature of pretons.

edited April 2020
    @Walter Verbrugggen :
    I thought the ether consist of two ethons, one is positive the other negative.
    And matter consists of pretons, also one negative and one positve.
    edited April 2020
    @SebastianG : I made a real mess out of it... yesterday I saw the video again...
    My namings are wrong.... ( for me ethons were the negative ethereal particles, and pretons the positive) I will correct this...
    Altough the goal was the same.
    If pretons consume ethons, and pretons exist of charged particles, then each of this particles should consume also ethons....
    But if a charge (-) consumes ethons (+) leaving around the charge an excess of the opposite ethons (-) , then its possible the ethons are the cause of the charge......
  • DistintiDistinti Posts: 38
    edited April 2020
    Correct. To put it more bluntly, the Pretonic fields (electromagnetic fields and gravity) can be explained in terms of the density, concentration, motion, shear and other behaviors of Ethons.

Pretons are the "ships" navigating the "oceans" of Ethons.

I would not be surprised if the relative size of an ethon to a preton is the same as the relative size of a water molecule to a ship.
    edited April 2020
    Like the ships on the ocean.....
    "Water is honest, it wants to reach always the same heights"
    But the ether exists of 2 of this "honest" elements. And 2 types of sinks a positif ethon convertor and a negative ethon convertor.
    They don't have to be charged, but the surrounding excess of th complementary ethons create the charge effect.

The ether wants to reach an equilibrium and have to accelerate towards this piont.
    edited April 2020
    @Distinti : Interesting comparison with the ships/ocean and pretons/ether!

I get the impression that physics only knows about the ships because of the disturbances in the ocean. And we only measure the ocean and guess there has to be a ship in the center of the disturbance. So, only if we understand the complete behavior of the ocean, we can make a guess what the ship is like?

So as soon as the ship is moving, the ocean is moving. And this goes the other way: The ocean is moving and drags the ship.

So if I move my body, do the ships move first, or the ocean, or both at the same time?
    If the ocean would move first and the ships are trapped in the disturbances and get dragged with it:
    - Are the ships acceleration and the acceleration of the local disturbance in the ocean the same?
    - Do we still need force and inertia to calculate the ships motion?

One last thought:
    When I put an ocean and a ship (ether/preton) in a box and I have to give it a name, I could call it a wavicle, because it contains waves and particles!
    edited April 2020
    another approach of the ether...
    the ether consist of both negative and positive ethons. We don't have an idea of the size of the ethons.

If we look at the binary mass particle, the mass of the system depends only on the distance between the charges.
    further distance result in a lower mass.
    For some reason , if we look to an electron, there is a stabilisation in the distance between the charges.
    A proton has a mass 1836 times larger, thus a distance between the charges has to be smaller.

Imagen if the negative ethons ( consumed by the positive carges), have a 'size' much smaller than the 'size' of the positive ethons (consumed by the negative charges).
    And if the flow of the consumed ethons is equal for both negative and positive charges.
    Than due to the difference in ethon size, a different distance between two positive and two negative charges can be obtained...