List of Major Insights

What are your favorite insights from Robert Distinti and other related theories?
If I can edit my OP any time, then I hope to update this list of insights as others share their favorite insights below.

Insights that I think are especially Important

Mass & Inertia: I like Robert's explanation of the distinction between mass and inertia and the changes to some important equations.

Ether: I like the arguments against force at a distance and the force of gravity being due to an ether pushing inward from outside.

Photons: Miles Mathis says the ether may be photons, with real mass and radius. I'm not convinced, but I think it's an excellent idea that should be tested thoroughly.

Charge: Mathis says charge is actually mass and that charge is not positive or negative. I think that also needs to be tested thoroughly.

Photon Waves: Mathis says photon waves are not field waves, but waves in the forward motion of photons. I.e., some photons move forward nearly sinusoidally instead of in straight lines. I don't agree that single photons can do that, but I think photons can pair up and then spin during forward motion, thus making waves like a propeller would. Robert says transverse waves only occur between two different media, so I'd like to see a close comparison of Robert's and Miles' explanations to see if the ideas from both can improve each other.

Matter: Mathis says photons can be concentrated to form electrons, protons etc. Robert says positive/negative ether pairs are consumed by matter. I'd like to see if those two ideas can improve each other too.

Solar Arcades: Robert says arcades, which I think he called prominences, are electron beams, or maybe beams of electrons and protons.

That's a start, but I think there are a lot more insights by Robert (and others) that I hope we can list here.

Comments

• SebastianGSebastianG Posts: 184
    edited April 2020
    Ghost's in the ether:
    The fact that ether is denser than matter is very intriguing! Also if you think about it, you have more ether in you than "normal" matter.
    Without ether I would decay into sub-atomic particles in a fraction of a second and that would probably not be save for any of us ;)

emV040: Ghosts in The Ether
    http://youtu.be/5JA0fBvVWPE

emv042: Ghosts in the Ether Part 2
    http://youtu.be/ePClmCv9aK8

And the major Insight for me:

emV021: New Ether Part 2: Matter must consume energy to exist
    http://youtu.be/NTpytbccqgs
  • LloydLloyd Posts: 35
    edited April 2020
    Lists. It seems like lists are often very helpful and that it might be worth composing an encyclopedia of lists, if one doesn't already exist online. Wikipedia has some lists, like lists of species of dinosaurs, names of rock formations etc. It's funny that Wikipedia doesn't seem to have a list or table of contents, or an index, which might be valuable.

Robert said science needs to list all of the theories that exist on each topic and then disprove as many as it can in order to see what's left, which, as Sherlock Holmes said, will be, no matter how "improbable", the truth.

So I'm thinking of trying that on the QDL site, or suggesting that each team there try that method.
  • SebastianGSebastianG Posts: 184
    edited April 2020
    Good Point!
    I think we need two lists.

One list with every experiment ever conducted, including the setup and the results.
    A second list with mathematical models of every theory.

Then we should run computer simulations of every experiment with every theory and see which gets the best results.
    Of course this would be a tremendous amount of work. Instead of simulating every experiment we could start withe a list of 10 experiments a theory must predict.

Robert did something like that to find the best model for his new induction:
    emV018: New Electromagnetism V3/V4

edited April 2020
    Sounds good, Sebastian. It just so happens, speaking of New Induction, that I was just getting ready to read some more of Robert's PDFs. I copied the Anomalies and Paradoxes of CE PDF and picked out the statements in it that impress me the most and I'll post them below. I'm not an expert like some engineers and others are, but I think by picking out likely key statements in key papers, we can show the open-minded experts that some alternative theories have much greater promise than do conventional theories in most cases. As we get more such experts involved in the discussion, our alternative theories can improve more rapidly. NPA has a lot of members, many of whom seem to be professionals, who are interested in various A/Ether theories and I hope to get many of them involved in an effective online discussion that can bear fruit. Not just A/Ether, but other members are also interested in Gravity, Anti-gravity, Light, Particles, Waves etc, all of which relate to Robert's findings, I think.

Key Statements from Anomalies and Paradoxes of CE (http://www.distinti.com/docs/apoce.pdf), which I also posted in the A/Ether Team's workspace at QDL. This list will likely need to be reduced in size, but it would be good to hear everyone else's views on which of these or other statements from the PDF are the most important. By the way, regarding Robert's statements about waves being both transverse and longitudinal, Steven Rado said the same thing. Maybe Robert's explanation is a little clearer than Steven's, but Steven's seemed pretty clear to me too, though it's hard for me to remember how to state it. Also, by the way, I use this method to highlight key statements that may be questionable, but I haven't noticed any here that seem questionable as yet.
    _Classical Electromagnetism predicts electromagnetic "Hot Spots" at the corners of rectangular loops. These Hot Spots are not seen in the lab, nor are they predicted by New Electromagnetism. This anomaly enabled us [to] prove that magnetic fields must be spherical.
    _As such, the classical models do not predict reception off the ends of a dipole antenna.
    _In fact, without longitudinal waves, the classical models are not even close to the measured radiation patterns.
    _The reader will note that the results of New Induction are much more precise than the predictions made with classical electromagnetic models which do not predict reception off the ends of the source.
    _The reason is that the classical models do not predict magnetic effects in the longitudinal direction because the Biot-Savart field model of magnetism is a transverse only model.
    _New Induction and New Magnetism are spherical magnetic field models which readily predict transmission off the ends of a dipole antenna.
    _The techniques released in this book can be adapted to a wide range of technological development; enabling the engineer, scientist and inventor to exploit realms of innovation that are oblivious to classical theory and techniques.
    _Figure 9-1: Faraday's homo-polar generator
    _The Galvanometer enables the operator to detect radial current generated in the disk
    _(An indication that power is being generated).
    _In order to reconcile the observations of the HPG with classical electromagnetism we must conclude that the flux lines are stationary regardless of the motion of the magnet.
    _New Magnetism shows that Einstein is correct; the flux lines are in motion when the magnet is rotated.
    _10. Longitudinal Waves
    _The answer is that classical electromagnetism views magnetism as a transverse only field phenomenon.
    _New Electromagnetism (specifically New Induction and New Magnetism) reveal that magnetism is a spherical field phenomenon.
    _This spherical field model readily predicts wave propagation in both longitudinal and transverse modes.
    _This is why New Electromagnetism more accurately predicts dipole antenna radiation patterns which show significant energy in the longitudinal direction; whereas, classical theory does not (see Section 8).
    _In a future text devoted to advanced wave mechanics, we will show that it is impossible to have transverse propagation without longitudinal propagation.
    _This new model (abstraction) for ether satisfies both the results of the Michelson-Morley experiment as well as the precepts of Einstein's Relativity.
    _This new abstraction for free space enables us to show that gravity, inertia and New Induction are all one and the same.
    _From this same abstraction, time dilation and the black hole equations are derived completely from New Electromagnetism.
    _Faster than light starships are discussed in the conclusion of the paper.
    _Prior to developing New Electromagnetism, we helped institutions, corporations, and even inventors apply classical electromagnetic theory.
    _Needles to say, New Electromagnetism allows an engineer to determine the effect of one charge on another without the need to understand field theory.
    _This is due to the fact that New Electromagnetism resolves all interactions to one charge on another.
    _Jorge's paper shows that conservation of energy techniques explain that a back torque must exist in a Homopolar generator when the magnet and disk move together; however, classical physics fails to explain how and where the force manifests itself.
    _In his [Maxwell's] thought experiment, the current that couples through a capacitor (the displacement current) must generate a magnetic flux.
    _Since there is allegedly no charge distribution in free space, there can be no displacement effect to explain the propagation of light; consequently, since the displacement effect is due to Coulomb forces, then the propagation of light must not have an electric field component.
    _New Electromagnetism (see NIA1) shows that Electromagnetic wave propagation is purely a magnetic effect.
    _New Electromagnetism gives accurate antennae radiation pattern prediction[s] which is not the case with Maxwell's UPWE which requires an electric field to explain propagation.
    _We propose a new experiment to measure the magnetic field contribution of a changing electric field.
    _We know that light conveys energy; otherwise, solar cells would not work.
    _According to Maxwell's Uniform Plane Wave Equation (UPWE) light is propagated as self sustaining electric and magnetic fields.
    _In our paper New Induction (ni.pdf) we show quite exhaustively that an electric field stores potential energy and a magnetic field stores kinetic energy.
    _However, without charge, it is impossible to convert kinetic energy to potential energy and visa-versa.
    _Anyone who remembers the classical definitions of energy stored in a magnetic or electric field, understands that the definitions are meaningless without the presence of charge.
    _Since energy can couple from one circuit to another across space through a purely capacitive or inductive interface, then light must either be purely a magnetic or electric field effect.
    _New Electromagnetism (See NIA1) shows a model for electromagnetic propagation which is purely magnetic.
    _16. The Paradox #2 Generator
    _This DC output of this generator is not predicted by classical magnetic theory; hence the name Paradox generator.
    _The well known equation B v F × = Q actually conceals a number of secrets about magnetism.
    _One secret reveals that there does NOT have to be relative motion between a charge and a magnetic field to produce a force.
    _Another secret reveals that the notion of a static magnetic field is a contradiction in terms; there can be no such construct.
    _These secrets are demonstrated by three well known experiments.
    _In that mode, the disk and the magnet rotate together and paradoxically, power is developed.
    _This paper shows that there is no requirement for relative motion in order for power to be developed; as such, there is no longer a paradox with respect to the Homopolar Generator.
    _Finally, the concepts of "cutting flux lines" and "linking flux lines" become moot when the "B" field abstraction becomes obsolete.
    edited April 2020
    These statements below are from the NG or New Gravity PDF. I selected what seem to be the key statements and then I ranked them as least understood (1) to most probable (9), based on how much evidence I know of so far. If I find good evidence for statements, I hope to revise the evaluation upward, if I get time. So I hope to find the evidence for the most important statements here that seem questionable for now. Even statements that seem questionable seem interesting and I hope to learn more.

I hope to find more efficient ways to evaluate theories, but this method works pretty good for the time being. I hope that online conferences may be much more efficient.

New Gravity
    Evaluations of Key Statements
    Numbers on the left are evaluations, where 1 means least understood and 9 means most probable.

1_ 1) Inertia is represented as an electromagnetic phenomenon of massless charge particles.
    2_ 2) The New Electromagnetic representation of matter (BMP) collapses when it travels faster than the speed of light (page 19).
    2_ Near black holes, light is bent in the direction toward the black hole.
    2_ 4) depletion causes ether to accelerate toward the center of depletion.
    2_ According to the above equation, there are two factors that affect the amount of time dilation experienced at a given distance r from the massive body.
    2_ The first occurs from the fact that the velocity of ether increases as the distance r decreases.
    2_ Secondly, since the density of ether decreases as r decreases, then the velocity of light ( C) also decreases.
    2_ This shows that there are two components to time.
    2_ For the positive mass model, if the velocity of the charges in the system exceeds C with respect to the ether, then the system will collapse to a “singularity”.
    3_ The new model for ether shows that the force known as gravity may in fact be electromagnetic induction.
    3_ 3) The Schwarzschild radius 2 2 C M K r G = that describes the radius at which a star collapses into a black hole.
    3_ ether [] it is accelerating toward the Earth symmetrically in all directions, [] it annihilates with the matter of the Earth, releasing energy.
    3_ This release of energy may be part of the cause of radioactive decay and/or part of the explanation of why the core of the Earth is still molten.
    3_ The force of gravity is transmitted by ether particles accelerating relative to matter, not by ethereal particles actually colliding with and making contact with matter.
    3_ Although time hasn’t stopped, the rate at which this system used to perform its cyclical functions has ceased; thereby giving the appearance of being frozen in time.
    3_ Because the mechanism that governs this speed limit is proposed to be electromagnetic in nature, it may be possible to construct a starship that “drags” the ether along with it, thereby eliminating the speed limit and the problem of inertia.
    3_ The passengers of such a ship will be able to travel to the stars at any velocity and will not feel the effects of acceleration or time dilation.
    3_ A ship that could manipulate ether in such a way could also produce a region of accelerating ether within the ship to provide an artificial gravity for the comfort of the passengers.
    4_ 3) Massive objects consume (annihilate) ether causing a depletion of ether.
    4_ The probability of contact between matter and ether is very small and releases a certain amount of energy.
    4_ Electromagnetic induction is responsible for Inertia (as shown in the paper titled “New Electromagnetism”) and is shown here that it is also the mechanism of gravity.
    4_ These regions would necessarily conduct light faster than it does here on Earth.
    4_ the speed of light (relative to the ether) is the fastest velocity that this system can achieve before it becomes unstable and collapses.
    4_ An interesting thing occurs when the binary model attains the speed of light (relative to the ether); it stops spinning.
    4_ Because this system is no longer spinning, it no longer produces a magnetic moment and other such processes that matter performs (material processes) as a result of its spinning.
    5_ A logical guess would propose that the density of ether increases toward the edges of the universe.
    6_ This paper shows that there may exist a model for the “Luminiferous Ether” that satisfies both the results of the Michelson-Morley experiment and the predictions of Relativity.
    6_ 3) The mass (or inertia) of an electron is derived from New Electromagnetism.
    6_ By extending the logic of Einstein’s Principle of Equivalence to the next threshold, a model for ether that satisfies the results of the Michelson-Morley experiment is realized.
    6_ space is accelerating toward the Earth symmetrically in all direction[s]?
    6_ According to the New Electromagnetic models, the relative motion (specifically acceleration) between ether and matter is the mechanism of both inertia and gravity.
    6_ Logically then, the ether about the Earth is less dense near sea level that it is at the top of a mountain.
    6_ This suggests that light travels faster at the top of a mountain than at sea level.
    7_ If the ether is compressible then ether can not be of uniform density throughout the universe.
    7_ This means that there may be regions where the ether is denser than here on Earth.