does this model fits ROA#i ?

Everything about Robert Distinti's Ethereal Mechanics, New Electromagnetism theories and Q-Vector Algebra.
Paul-Piero

does this model fits ROA#i ?

Post by Paul-Piero » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:39 am

User avatar Germany
SebastianG
Site Admin

Re: does this model fits ROA#i ?

Post by SebastianG » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:20 am

Interesting! There are some similarities with the Ethereal Mechanics Theory. But he also states that he don't knows why the ether is flowing into masses.

The "Shape Distortion" of objects sounds interesting, but I would like to know how much the distortion would be in earth's gravitational field.

Distinti

Re: does this model fits ROA#i ?

Post by Distinti » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:47 pm

What a let down, this guy (if this is not mere plagiarism of parts of my work) was mostly on the right track. This appears to be a dead end initiative, I say this not to be mean, but to highlight that if this initiative began in 1972 (as alleged), he should have resolved the other issues decades ago. Furthermore, in 40+ years, he should have more than a few papers, more than a single solitary experiment (the "Selin device") which produces ambiguous results and finally, somewhere in 4 decades, a mathematical model should have appeared from the primordial goo (it should have learned to walk upright by know).

This is a classical example of what I call a monkey with a typewriter -- because of this I'm releasing the original version of D012: Monkeys with Typewriters which I filmed at the same time as I filmed video 49. I had intended to reshoot it to make it more interesting; however here it is

http://youtu.be/DQEpQxx4dak

It essentially explains how I'm protecting ethereal mechanics

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic