Tesla

Everything about Robert Distinti's Ethereal Mechanics, New Electromagnetism theories and Q-Vector Algebra.
Distinti

Tesla

Post by Distinti » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:05 am

130 years ago today Nickola Tesla emigrated to the U.S.A (June 6, 1884)

A documentary on his life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98QwPO1b5j4

My View: Tesla was a brilliant engineer, he changed the world.

The problem is that he had too little business sense and failed to reap the rewards of his patents.

As such the world took off on A.C. power and left him behind.

After his successes with AC, he failed to produce anything of value. The following is my opinion of what happened:
Now that the world of trained engineers, physicists and inventors have accepted his new techniques, the tsunami of new developments in electrical technology was too much for a single man to keep ahead of. In order for him to get ahead of the wave he needed to go to extremes that no one else would dare. So he made grand promises, as well as deliberate misrepresentations to obtain funding for his grand energy transmission inventions ( Wardenclyffe etc). But the promises were too big for him to keep and he lost credibility as time went on.

Electromagnetic theory and the Aether:
Tesla was a believer in the aether (as many people were /are ) and spoke of it from time to time.
Tesla was not a theorist, he was an engineer who accepted and used the prevailing models and theories.
Tesla provided no advancement to electromagnetic theory that I can find.
He discovered much new phenomenon by trial and error in the Laboratory (like X-rays) but was so consumed with his grand ambitions, that these seemingly inconsequential discoveries were ignored.

more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
Last edited by Distinti on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Distinti

Re: Tesla

Post by Distinti » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:58 am

OOPS:
The following sentence is in need of replacement

"So he felt that in order to get ahead of the"

should be replaced by

"In my opinion, He wanted to maintain public spotlight, so in order to get ahead of the "

sorry,

RJD

Lloyd

Post by Lloyd » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:02 am

You can edit your initial post and make the correction there.

Distinti

Post by Distinti » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:34 pm

Thanks

Belgium
Walter Verbrugggen

Post by Walter Verbrugggen » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:44 am

Tesla was a brilliant engineer, but he had the same problems as a lot of other scientists.

The electric models used at that time were insufficient to make a validation of his patents.

Tesla was using scalar electromagnetic waves, for his wireless power transmission.
And since scalar electromagnetic waves do not exist , evenin the current science-books, it's difficult to prove the existence....

Then Robert J Distinti came along....
His model can be used for describing scalar electromagnetic waves.

Konstantin Meyl, came to the same conclusion, and is able to transmit power wireless .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tplRbd-fso

nztyke

Post by nztyke » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:36 am

Apparently Eric Dollard is familiar with Tesla's wireless power transmission.

http://ericpdollard.com/free-videos/the ... ss-system/

User avatar Germany
SebastianG
Site Admin

Post by SebastianG » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:29 am

I just listened to the newest episode of "Offenbarung 23" which is a German audio-play about conspiracy theories. The interesting thing about this series is that it often gives a different and much more rational look on many conspiracy theories.

The newest episode 51 "Mad Scientists" is about Tesla. There is a famous story about a car ride with an electric motor which is powered by free energy. Tesla stated that the car (Pierce Arrow with an ac motor) is powered by a "cosmic energy power receiver". But Tesla has already started to disguise his new inventions with myths so others could not steal his ideas from him any more. The car drove on a road directly to the first ac power plant at the Niagara falls.

In the audio-play they stated that Tesla used the power line, which was all along the road, to induce electric currents to feed the motor. So it was wireless but it never was free energy since the power line was powered by the ac power plant.

tibor

Post by tibor » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:06 am

SebastianG wrote:There is a famous story about a car ride with an electric motor which is powered by free energy. Tesla stated that the car (Pierce Arrow with an ac motor) is powered by a "cosmic energy power receiver". But Tesla has already started to disguise his new inventions with myths so others could not steal his ideas from him any more. The car drove on a road directly to the first ac power plant at the Niagara falls.

In the audio-play they stated that Tesla used the power line, which was all along the road, to induce electric currents to feed the motor. So it was wireless but it never was free energy since the power line was powered by the ac power plant.
I have another idea about that "radiant energy converter". If you check the story of Henry Moray, he also had a quite similar converter, but when they tested it, there were no nearby AC lines.
I think both devices could be a kind of heat-electricity converters. Tesla mentioned somewhere that he sees the possibility to convert heat to electricity, and well, heat is a kind of "radiant energy which is present everywhere in our environment".
So, my idea is the followings: We know that heat is the very high frequency random movement of the free electrons inside a metal. Basically heat is the kinetic energy of the free electrons. If you slowly charge up a wire to a very high negative voltage, you simply push the free electrons closer to each other inside that metal wire. It is like compressing a gas, it will heat up a bit. But what happens when you quickly discharge it? You let that electron gas spring expand, and it will cool down (just like as releasing the pressure from a gas tank). If you try to calculate the change of the kinetic energy of the electrons when you compress them (or decompress), you will find that the speed of the compression does matter!!! If you compress at higher speed, the electrons will gain more kinetic energy. The same is true to the decompression as well. So the idea is to compress the electrons slowly, and decompress quickly, and thus the metal will be cooler a bit. This effect is almost negligible in the lower frequency range. My guess is, we need a very fast (GHz or THz range) discharge, and very high voltage to convert usable amount of power from heat to electricity.
I think Tesla (and Moray) may have built a resonant circuit, where one part of the cycle was charging a wire (which they called antenna) to high negative voltage (at kHz speed), the other part of the cycle was a very quick discharge through an air gap (in probably nanoseconds). That "antenna" wire could became colder, and the resonant circuit could provide excess energy.

Since this idea came into my mind, I had not enough time to start experimenting on it, but I think it may worth a try...

User avatar Germany
SebastianG
Site Admin

Post by SebastianG » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:51 pm

Interesting idea!

So you would slow down the electrons to harvest their kinetic energy, right? And in this process the material cools down a bit... But how should the material get hot again? It could also just stay cool, or not?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic