The electron rotates around the proton, but why?

Everything about Robert Distinti's Ethereal Mechanics, New Electromagnetism theories and Q-Vector Algebra.
Belgium
Walter Verbrugggen

Re: The electron rotates around the proton, but why?

Post by Walter Verbrugggen » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:58 am

Like the ships on the ocean.....
"Water is honest, it wants to reach always the same heights"
But the ether exists of 2 of this "honest" elements. And 2 types of sinks a positif ethon convertor and a negative ethon convertor.
They don't have to be charged, but the surrounding excess of th complementary ethons create the charge effect.

The ether wants to reach an equilibrium and have to accelerate towards this piont.

User avatar Germany
SebastianG
Site Admin

Post by SebastianG » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:25 pm

@Distinti: Interesting comparison with the ships/ocean and pretons/ether!

I get the impression that physics only knows about the ships because of the disturbances in the ocean. And we only measure the ocean and guess there has to be a ship in the center of the disturbance. So, only if we understand the complete behavior of the ocean, we can make a guess what the ship is like?

So as soon as the ship is moving, the ocean is moving. And this goes the other way: The ocean is moving and drags the ship.

So if I move my body, do the ships move first, or the ocean, or both at the same time?
If the ocean would move first and the ships are trapped in the disturbances and get dragged with it:
- Are the ships acceleration and the acceleration of the local disturbance in the ocean the same?
- Do we still need force and inertia to calculate the ships motion?

One last thought:
When I put an ocean and a ship (ether/preton) in a box and I have to give it a name, I could call it a wavicle, because it contains waves and particles!

Belgium
Walter Verbrugggen

Post by Walter Verbrugggen » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:43 am

another approach of the ether...
the ether consist of both negative and positive ethons. We don't have an idea of the size of the ethons.

If we look at the binary mass particle, the mass of the system depends only on the distance between the charges.
further distance result in a lower mass.
For some reason , if we look to an electron, there is a stabilisation in the distance between the charges.
A proton has a mass 1836 times larger, thus a distance between the charges has to be smaller.

Imagen if the negative ethons ( consumed by the positive carges), have a 'size' much smaller than the 'size' of the positive ethons (consumed by the negative charges).
And if the flow of the consumed ethons is equal for both negative and positive charges.
Than due to the difference in ethon size, a different distance between two positive and two negative charges can be obtained...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic