Mass vs Inertia

Everything about Robert Distinti's Ethereal Mechanics, New Electromagnetism theories and Q-Vector Algebra.
Australia
RadekCerny

Re: Mass vs Inertia

Post by RadekCerny » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:47 am

Well according to Robert, gravity is an EM effect - the flow of ether into the massive body to keep in 'energised'. This flow is electro-gravity. But it works at the (sub)atomic level, not the molecular level so all matter is affected, not just magnetic material. So I am imagining the stress in the opposing magnets is causing an unduly high need for ether, thus drawing some of the downward flow into itself, effectively reducing gravity. There are 2 possibilities as I see it - either there is some funky interaction with the air or as I stated above. The simplest test would be using very accurate scales: weigh the components as a whole but not assembled; assemble the components and rather than dropping them simply weight them - do they now weigh less?

User avatar United States of America
Menaus

Post by Menaus » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:31 am

Miles Mathis is a silly boy. He doesn't understand basic Newtonian Mechanics: He thinks that F =mv

Australia
RadekCerny

Post by RadekCerny » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:43 am

Ah yes forgot the theory... I believe he uses an incorrect term 'magnetic monopole' for what he constructs. I dont believe he has had much rigorous training in EM, but he is clearly scientific in nature. The theory is yes, that 'gravity has a magnetic component' - thats verbatim from his video. Robert of course says that gravity is completely EM in nature. As I stated earlier, there are a few possibilities, and could be tested easily. I am keen on any theories that would predict this behaviour. Because if they do and the experiment confirms it, it would show that Robert really is onto something.
One could surmise that the stresses caused by the forcing together of the opposing magnets requires a huge amount of ether, which subtlety changes the flow caused by gravity. Or that the magnets interact with the air somehow, as when magnets are dropped through a non magnetic tube such as copper. These can be tested - using the weight measurement I described earlier or by dropping them in a vacuum.
I would just love to hear other opinions.

Cheers

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic