The Big picture

Everything about Robert Distinti's Ethereal Mechanics, New Electromagnetism theories and Q-Vector Algebra.
Poland
FBaginski

Re: The Big picture

Post by FBaginski » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:59 am

Actually we made the tree which makes aspirin. We made the tree so we would find it. I know it sounds weird. I sit between a few worlds of thought. For one I was brought up as a Christian so I have a religious experience. I was also taught science in an orthodox manner. These two schools of thought were my world for many years. Then a day came in which I went down the spiritual path to obtain truth. Most go down this path and receive religion or their orthodox training. But I thought I needed to cast off all my beliefs before making the journey. As it turned out this was key to actually opening a door to my advanced self. Here I was led to many truths about this reality. But of course those truths seem as foolishness to the orthodox mind. So a comment about some tree makes perfect sense to some but for me means nothing since it is all part of this game we made on this planet. Now the same drive that led me to truth is now leading me to study the ether. I can get some views of the big picture but I must still study and ponder the rest.

It is so easy to read what I write and compare it against what we have all learned. Then cast it away as silly junk. I did this myself for most of my life. So I see it all from both sides. When we are born we are very close to our advanced self. (be as a child) But as time goes on the world tells us how to think and what to believe. So that small voice is pushed back and at some point can't be heard of at all. So our life goes on and we believe the lie of this world. We see the logic in the traditions of our fathers and embrace that we are just some kind of special animal. Some hold on to the idea that some God being created us and we will be taking care of. But none of that is true. We are eternal creatures living in a dream state.

So what do I do with what I know to be true? Do I ignore the world and play around with my experiments in magnetism or do I engage with others? I know the ether exist. I know that I am an eternal being. I do not believe these things I know them. So for years I have been playing around with trying to get energy out of the ether. So when a good ether theory comes along I am excited to read all about it. But I see the orthodox standing in the way of the theory. The natural order of things is branded into the orthodox mind. So we are stuck trying to place the ether into what we know is true. But that truth comes from orthodox thinking and is wrong. So we dead end ourselves. Only by throwing everything out and making no assumptions about anything will we make progress. In watching Robert Distinti's theory about the ether I can see that he too has been trying to force fit the ether into some orthodox thinking. So I post what I know on a ether website in the hope that someone may take that next step. That step is to not believe that nature did anything. I know that seems weird but I have a hard time doing nothing.

Poland
FBaginski

Post by FBaginski » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:30 am

Let us talk about paradise. It was Christ who said that the Kingdom of God is in each of us. That actually was literal. He knew that we exist in three states and most of our mind already exist in paradise. He also said that he knew us from before the foundations of the earth. So he knows our eternal side as well as the mortal avatar walking around on the earth. He spoke many times of the father. The father is a term referring to the set of all of us in the advanced self. Which of course makes this easy to understand.

Joh 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
Joh 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
Joh 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
Joh 10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
Joh 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
Joh_14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

We are drawn to the scriptures because we know that something is in there we should know. We wrote the scriptures, we told the prophets what to say. Then men added a bunch of nonsense and made a religion. Many men over the ages have received a vision of some new thing. Just where do you think that vision came from? Some random firing of brain cells? There is nothing new under the sun. But we can experience newness while in this mortal state. I love discovery. My advanced self loves the sensation of discovery. I wish to know the foundation of the material universe. How it works. But we are the ones standing in the way. Our assumptions of the natural world block our advancement. This post is like a message in a bottle. Just maybe someone may get triggered into that next vision.

United States of America
jakeb211

Post by jakeb211 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:54 am

Hello, sorry for the late reply I've been pretty tied up.

So, I to have a faithful back ground, have taught religious education,etc. And also found that my beliefs and understanding of the word required me to leave the religion I was part of, Catholicism. I too understood the need of that action, especially the the ability I gained to differentiate worldly teachings from truthful ones. BTW, excellent choices of scripture to quote.

I am quite interested where 'mind' differentiates from matter. Here it seems it cannot be any other way than mind over matter. Thoughts modify my form, my form modifies my local environment, my local environment is part of the world. All of this however exists a matter(charge in motion), but we're my thoughts matter?

I do not want to dismiss any of your arguments as silly. I'm sorry if it came across that way. I do think this thread(or a similar one) should be in a different category, but I digress.

'There is nothing new under the sun' I believe was your statement. I agree. What our perspective forces us to do is discover. But how can it be stated that a 'tree' doesn't exist in the reality(local environment) of the advanced mind? This statement seems to commit the fallacy of composition based on the fallacy of decomposition(or something... :?) . 'Trees' are a true part our 'whole'(which is only a part of a bigger 'whole'), does that mean the bigger 'whole'(local environment of advanced mind) cannot have a part that is 'tree'?
Please forgive me if the question seems harsh, I do not intend it to be so, I am trying to understand... ;)

United States of America
jakeb211

Post by jakeb211 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:55 am

Hi again!
First I must say that re-reading this has been kinda awesome.
1 Corinthians 13 : (King James Version, but pick your own! They seemed to say the same thing, lol)
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=KJV

There are a number of ideas that are pretty great. But I'm thinking less about the death part :) Wondering about the mother part and interested in the charge voidance part.
To me, one of the simplest ways to explain my perspective is something like, "You are... +1".
and equally "They are, she is, we are, where is, that is, those are, etc,etc,etc... +1".
I know that's totally general and confusing and I apologize. :?

But there, death doesn't exist, hence thinking less about it, lol. One of the closest ideas to it would probably be where you choose to draw the next higher symmetry... Symmetry always remains, and the path continues, with a new simplified representation. This also means... you always were, symmetry can always be found symmetrically from origin to the extent you are able to see...( ;) message in a bottle, lol)

sorry :P confusing...

United States of America
jakeb211

Feel the beat...

Post by jakeb211 » Wed May 29, 2019 1:18 pm

Source(Prime Motivator):
Howard Storm: My Descent into Death A second chance at life
ISBN 0-385-51376-3

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic